Good On You is the go-to source for trusted brand ratings and leading sustainable fashion.
We’re using the power of consumer choices to create a sustainable future.
Over 300,000 shoppers use the Good On You app and online directory to access 2000+ brand ratings.
Underpinning our tech is a robust ratings system and methodology, endorsed by leading industry bodies, retailers and advocates – including Emma Watson!
We’re looking for a committed Ratings Analyst to join our team of fashion enthusiasts, writers, sustainability experts, campaigners and developers who have come together to change the fashion industry for good.
What you will do
- Research the ethical practices of brands using the Good On You rating methodology, systems and tools
- Research emerging best practice developments in ethical fashion
- Analyse data from Good On You’s database to identify trends
- Support the development of the methodology and technical tools used to collect, analyse and present data including testing and providing feedback for improvement
- Manage relationships with brands including responding to queries to help them improve their ethical rating
- Assist the Head of Ratings to develop toolkits for brands and maintain process documentation
- Work closely with the Good On You founders and team to deliver on the business objectives and strategy
You will be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Excellent communication, research and time management skills
- An ability to understand and analyse complex and lengthy technical information
- Knowledge of environmental, labour and animal issues facing fashion brands
- An enthusiastic and supportive approach to teamwork
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment and/or a relevant qualification (eg environmental science, international development)
- Commitment to the mission of Good On You
- A passion for sustainability and sustainable fashion
Who will you work with?
You will be part of a distributed (remote) team of fashion enthusiasts, writers, sustainability experts, campaigners and developers who have come together to build the world’s best source of ethical fashion brand ratings and information.
What’s in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to use your research and analytical skills to contribute to a cause you are passionate about while learning quickly in a rapidly developing social impact start-up.
Why is this important?
Our goal is to make ethical shopping as easy as ‘regular’ shopping. Our vision is a world where consumers choices drive businesses to be sustainable and fair. We harness the power of millions of everyday consumer decisions to reduce environmental degradation, unfair and unsafe working conditions and harm to animals.
In the future, all fashion brands will have to show how they are being ethical and sustainable. People will check the ethical story of the clothes they buy as often and as easily as they check the sizing or price. It will no longer be acceptable for fashion brands to exploit people, the animals or the environment.
Hours: Part time 22hr/wk; Flexible work hours considered.
Location: Physical location in Bristol (UK) or Sydney (Australia). Remote work possible.